- Apple’s IPad 2 Release Date Imminent!
- iPhone 5 To Be Available In India Starting From October 26
- Best Unlocking Method To Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 On iOS 5.1.1!
- iOS 6 Jailbroken Live During Hack In The Box Conference 2012
- Here Is How To Install Google Maps On iOS 6 For iPhone & iPad (Easy Way)
Apple has just released iOS 8.1.2 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The new version brings bug fixes and addresses an issue when ringtones you might have bought from the iTunes Store would not work. Well if you are facing any issues then go ahead and download iOS 8.1.2.
Apple occasionally releases minor firmware upgrades to bring small bug fixes and issues. Well this is one of those updates. If you had been facing some problems on iOS 8.1.1 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch then download iOS 8.1.2 for your iOS device.
The update is only 28.2 MB, so just turn on your Wi-Fi and download it.
The change log for iOS 8.1.2 is as following:
This release includes bug fixes and addresses a problem where ringtones purchased through the iTunes Store may have been removed from your device. To restore these ringtones visit iTunes.com/restore-tones from your iOS device.
To download iOS 8.1.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, head over to Settings > General > Software update and get downloading.
If you are jailbroken and are facing no problems then there is no need to download this latest version. Just stick to iOS 8.1.1 for now.