- iPhone With 7 Days Battery Life Built Using Hydrogen Cell!
- Download Redsnow 0.9.12b2 For Bug Fixes & Direct Inject Of Rocky Racoon
- Now iPhone App: Discover What Is Happening Around You!
- ‘Why iPhone’ Page: Apple’s First Answer To Samsung Galaxy S IV!
- iPhone 4S vs Every Android Device: Benchmark Test Result
If you are an avid Instagram user then this app is for you, especially for those who love looking around at amazing pictures or videos and want to save them. This new app called Instagrab allows you to save Instagram photos and videos on your iPhone and that too for free.
If you have a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you can save the videos and pictures pretty easily but for the non-jailbroken ones you might have to do a bit of extra work. But not anymore. Instagrab easily allows you to save pictures and videos from Instagram directly to your camera roll.
So how do you exactly save Instagram photos and videos on your iPhone for free? Well first download Instagrab from the App Store and after that head over to the app and login using your Instagram account details. You will now be logged in and can save pictures and videos.
Although it is slightly cumbersome but you get to save your favorite Instagram pictures or videos. And the best thing about this is that, it is complete free, so why not give it a try?
If you have tried this app, let me know if you liked it or not in the comment section below.