- Unlock iPhone 4 On 4.11.08 “Activation Method” Not Working
- How To Download iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch!
- Unlock iPhone 4, 3GS Running On iOS 4.3 Using UltrasnOw 1.2, SnOwbreeze 2.3b4 (Guide)
- How To Use Apple Pay Outside America (Guide)
- The Simpsons Tapped Out Is Back In The App Store! Download Simpsons Game Now
Apple has released iPod Touch 6th generation and tons of people have already bought it. If you are one of those people who have bought the new iPod Touch 6 and want to jailbreak it; I have good news for you. Here is the guide for jailbreaking iPod Touch 6 for both Mac and Windows.
iPod Touch 6 Jailbreak
iPod Touch 6 can be jailbroken both on Windows and Mac – which is good news for those people who bought the device. Although there are two different jailbreaks for Windows and Mac but the procedure is same.
The method mentioned below to jailbreak iPod Touch 6 on iOS 8.4 is same for PP Jailbreak (Mac & Windows) and TaiG (Windows). Do note you can jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP Jailbreak for both Windows and Mac.
Let’s get started!
Step 2: Turn off ‘Find my iPhone’ and your passcode.
Step 3: Connect your iPod Touch 6 to computer and run the jailbreak tool.
Step 4: Click on jailbreak and then continue.
Step 5: The jailbreaking process will start and let it complete. Do not fiddle with your iPod.
Once the jailbreak process is completed, Cydia should appear on your home screen and your iPod Touch 6 on iOS 8.4 will be jailbroken!
If any questions regarding this guide then drop a comment below.