- Download Whited00r 7 To Bring iOS 7 To Old iPhone & iPod Touch Devices
- Is This The Real Ipad 2? (PIC)
- iTunes 11.1 Released! Download iTunes 11.1 For Windows & Mac (Link)
- Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.2 Using PwnageTool 4.3.2 For All iOS Devices (Guide)
- Apple Stores Getting Sprint Repeaters Confirming iPhone 5 Coming To Sprint
Every Apple device you buy has a unique number related to it called the Unique Developer Identification (UDID). This UDID number is used for various things from testing out new apps or plain old registering your device with an Apple developer account. Well likewise, Apple Watch has one too. The Apple Watch’s UDID is a bit tricky to find that’s where this guide comes in. Here is how to check Apple Watch UDID.
Although a bit tricky but it is pretty simple if you have the time. Check out below on the simple guide you need for finding Apple Watch UDID.
Step 1: Download Xcode from the Mac App Store.
Step 2: Open it and head over to Windows -> devices on the top section.
Step 3: Click on the iPhone and you will see a heading for ‘Paired Watch Information’.
Step 4: The Apple Watch UDID will be written next to ‘identifier’.
That’s it! It is as simple as that. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see your Apple Watch UDID.
If you have any questions or face problems then leave a comment below.