- Download This Awesome Cydia Tweak For Control Center: CCControls
- Filthy Rich? Here Is How To Spend $47,000 On A “Social Media Butler”
- Steve Jobs Answers The Much Talked “Tracking” Privacy Concern
- Apple Received An Award For Being The Best Brand And Best Design Studio
- Apple Is No Longer Just A “Brand” Its A “Religion”
It was teased some months ago and it has finally been rolled out. Starting today, Android Wear will be compatible with iOS devices which includes the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can now download the official Android Wear app for iPhone from the link below. So go ahead and give it a try.
Google had mentioned that it would be bringing out Android Wear to the iPhone, although it didn’t give a specific date. Well that day is finally here!
Right now the Android Wear iOS app will work on LG Watch Urbane but the good news is that more and more watches will get added to the list. But that doesn’t mean it currently won’t work on your Android Wear watch such as the Moto 360. People are already mentioning that it works on a lot of watches!
There is some slight catch to it. Due to the limitations of iOS (apps being placed in a sandbox stage) they do not have access to every feature. So the things you will be able to perform using your iPhone would be somewhat slightly limited compared to an Android device.
Some of these features which you will be able to do are:
- Check messages and phone calls.
- Get notifications for your apps.
- Measure your fitness level and set new fitness goals.
- Check various informations such as flight status, weather and pretty much most of the info that is available on a Google Now card.
Although somewhat slightly limited but the good news is that the app is finally here – it pushes the Android Wear devices to iPhone users who would have been weary of buying an Android Wear device.
Download Android Wear for iOS.
Well what are your thoughts on Android Wear finally coming to the iPhone?