- Download iOS 7.0.6 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch (Link)
- More Than 100 People Working On Apple’s iWatch: Bloomberg
- iPhone 5S & Budget iPhone To Be Released On June 20!
- Surgery To Be Live Streamed From The Operation Theatre Using Google Glass!
- iPhone 4 Unlock For Baseband 4.11.08 Looks Promising But No Release Before iOS 5.1
There is a good news folks, if you have bought an iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus from the Apple website or the store and have paid the full price; you can unlock the iPhone 6S for free at home and here is how to do it.
Everyone loves unlocked smartphones and especially those iPhone users. Having an unlocked iPhone is great as you can it in other countries without paying those heavy roaming fees.
You can buy an unlocked iPhone through Apple site and retail stores. The great news is that if you have bought it from the official Apple website or a retail store and have paid the full price – you can unlock it right now!
So let’s begin the simple process on unlocking iPhone 6S bought from an Apple site or store.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 6S to the computer.
Step 2: Run iTunes and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your iPhone with the carrier.
Step 3: Once that is completed, it will display a message saying your iPhone has been unlocked.
This method for unlocking iPhone 6S will pretty much work on all carriers. While we are at it, check out the full method for unlocking iPhone 6S for free.