- Jailbreak iOS 4.3 With SeasOnpass 0.7.2 For Apple TV 2G
- Watch Apple’s 2012 iPad Mini Event Live Stream For Free (Video)
- iPhone 6 With Wireless Charging, NFC & Faster LTE Releasing September
- Fix Blank Screen Problem On TaiG Jailbreak For Mac
- Download PirateBrowser For Windows & Mac To Access All Blocked Content!
As you might already know iOS 9 jailbreak is out and a lot of people have already jailbroken their devices but it seems a number of people are facing some problems while trying to jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 using Pangu for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If you are one of these people then don’t worry as there are ways to fix your jailbreaking nightmares.
Fix Jailbreak Problems iOS 9
You might face various problems while trying to jailbreak or even after jailbreaking iOS 9.0.2. (I’m saying iOS 9.0.2 because this is the latest firmware that is available for iOS devices, if you are not on this, I suggest you download iOS 9.0.2 to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch).
There are various problems related to jailbreaking iOS 9.0.2 but almost all of them have one common solution and that too is a pretty simple one.
Most jailbreaking problems can be fixed with a clean restore of your iOS device and then try jailbreaking it. To do that, follow the steps below.
Step 1: You will need to put your device into DFU mode. To do that, do the following:
- Connect iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to your computer and fire up iTunes.
- Hold down both Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.
- Keep doing this until you get a message on screen saying your device has been detected in DFU mode.
Step 2: Now download iOS 9.0.2 firmware for your device.
Step 3: Download the latest version of Pangu (at the time of writing this post the latest version is Pangu 1.0.1). If there is a version higher than download that from our home page.
Step 4: Now follow this step-by-step guide on jailbreaking iOS 9.0.2.
Step 5: Once you have jailbroken, open Cydia and let it load completely. After that you are good to go on using new jailbreak tweaks.
Now you should not face any problems while trying to jailbreak iOS 9.
A clean restore always helps in jailbreaking iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on any firmware. On a side note, if you have updated to iOS 9.0.2 through OTA (Over The Air), you are likely to face problems, so download the complete firmware and try jailbreaking.
If you are facing any other jailbreaking problem on iOS 9.0.2, then comment below.