Pangu today released a major version of their jailbreaking tool. Pangu jailbreaking tool has now been updated to version 1.1 which brings in stability improvements and fixes some major bugs. If you had been facing problems while trying to jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2, then download Pangu 1.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the link below.
If you don’t already know, the jailbreak for iOS 9 – 9.0.2 is out and thousands upon thousands of people have jailbroken their iOS devices. Most of them did not face any major problems but it seems that there are still some who are facing problems while trying to jailbreak their device. Well, for those of you, Pangu has updated their tool.
Below is the change log for Pangu 1.1:
- Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
If you have already jailbroken then you don’t need to re-jailbreak for the stability improvements. Just update the Pangu 9.0.x in Cydia and you are good to go.
Download Pangu 1.1.
Once you download it you can follow the step-by-step guide on jailbreaking iOS 9.0.2 here.