- Download Snowbreeze 2.9.8 To Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.x & Preserve Baseband
- Apple Is The Number 1 Most Valuable Brand In The World!
- New Alliance: Nokia – Microsoft
- Evasion 1.0.3 Released To Fix Bugs & Support iOS 7.1 Beta 3
- Apple’s New Washing Machine “AppleClean” Washes Clothes Like Non Other (Humour)
Facebook is bringing tons of new features almost every week, each with its own pros and cons. But the latest update from Facebook is a pretty interesting one, especially for those people who are going through a break-up or don’t want to have too much contact with their ex.
Generally whenever a relationship ends, either the person removes them as friends or completely blocks them. So to “improve the experience when relationship ends”, Facebook is introducing a bunch of new features that would allow you to remain ‘friends’ with you ex but won’t get much of them.
Some of these features are:
- See less of your ex’s: Facebook posts, pictures, suggestions and when it comes to tagging them in pictures it won’t show their name.
- Your former partner will see less pictures, videos and status updates.
- See all the previous pictures of you guys together and decide whether to untag or remove them.
Currently this feature has only been rolled to mobile users in United States. Other countries will follow suit.
It is an interesting take by Facebook relating to relationships. What are your thoughts on this?
(Via Facebook newsroom).