- iPhone 5 Parts Leaked: Back Camera, Battery, Audio Flex Cable (Pictures)
- Boost WiFi Connection Speed By Changing DNS Servers For iPhone iPad iPod Touch
- iOS 7.0.3 Released! Download iOS 7.0.3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch (Link)
- The War Is Not Over! Apple Wants $707 million More From Samsung
- Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 On iOS 5.1.1 Using Activation Tickets With Redsnow (Guide)
We have seen a lot of hacks this year, targeting different companies with different motives. Airlines have been targeted a lot this year, especially airlines from America, but today we have different airline and that is a Chinese airline. A hacker went after a Chinese airline and stole a truck lot of money.
A 19-year old Chinese hacker stole 1.1 million yuan ($170,000) from an airline between July 31st and August 22 according to People’s Daily Online.
The teen hacked into the airline’s system and defrauded a lot of customers. He did this by contacting travelers and telling them that their ticket was canceled and that they need to re-book the flight. He made the money from the people who rebooked those flights.
Fortunately police has arrested the 19-year old who conducted the hack. Currently we do not know what charges are going to be put forth against him.
The airline lost around $12,000 from repaying customers but the PR damage has been dealt.
(Via Yahoo! News)