- iOS 5 Released! Download iOS 5 For iPhone iPad iPod touch
- How To Add Shortcuts To iPhone’s Lock Screen: Axis
- Top 6 Cracked Repos On iOS 7 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Smart Watch: Details, Specs, Video & Pictures!
- iPhone 7 Will Remove 3.5mm Headphone Jacks Instead Feature Wireless EarPods
We know that Apple is going to unveil the iPhone 5SE and the iPad Air 3 on March 15 but we didn’t exactly know the date when it was going to be available for the public. Well, that date has been revealed; or should I say leaked. March 18 is the date!
The report from 9to5mac brings to light the date on which iPhone 5SE and the iPad Air 3 is being released. The date is not a normal one for Apple as it is only two days after being unveiled. That means there are not going to be any pre-orders for the iPhone 5SE and the iPad Air 3 – something which Apple hasn’t don’t before.
One of the reasons why Apple might be doing this is because the iPhone 5SE is not going to be a major upgrade to the current iPhone and the iPad Air 3.
One thing is for sure Apple is going to launch the iPhone 5SE and the iPad Air 3 on 15 March.