- World Cup 2011 Google Doodle
- iOS 6 Beta Download Links Reveal iOS 6 For iPhone 3GS But Not For iPad 1
- Best Unlock Solutions On iOS 6.0.1 For iPhone (Guide)
- Some Parts Of “The Avengers” Movie Were Shot With An iPhone 4 (Video)
- Zeusmos The App That Allowed Installation Of Cracked Apps Without Jailbreak Has Been Shut Down!
If you were wondering when we are going to have a jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3, it seems that it is going to be sooner than later. Today an iOS developer posted a picture of an iPod touch running Cydia on iOS 9.3.3, which as you can assume is great as we know that there exists a jailbreak. But there is one issue.
Well, what exactly is the issue? As it turns out, the developer who posted the picture is not really a fan of releasing jailbreaks for the public, so do not expect the jailbreak to be out anytime soon.
As you can see from the picture below. It shows an iPod touch running Cydia 1.1.26 on and iPod touch on iOS 9.3.3.
Luca Tedesco, the developer behind this jailbreak earlier this year teased a jailbreak but did not release it. Therefore we pretty much have an idea that a jailbreak will not come from this developer.
But do remember that developers like Tedesco are not responsible for releasing jailbreaks. But it is a good thing to tease these kinds of jailbreaks to ignite interest in the jailbreak community.