- Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1 On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch By Downloading Evasion (Guide)
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch Using SnOwbreeze 2.3 (Guide)
- Apple Gets Awarded “The Innovative” Company of 2012
- Microsoft Buys Skype – Who Does It Really Benefit?
- Facebook Hires Apple’s Ex-Employees To Make A Better Facebook App For iPhone
Ever wondered what is the cheapest smartphone in the world? Well, look no further as we now have the answer to that questions. And, the answer is actually going to shock you. The world’s cheapest phone is the $4 Freedom 251 and it looks like a clone of an iPhone!
I know it is a bit hard to believe that this smartphone costs $4, which is typically less than what you spend on your lunch. Now you will be wondered what are the specs of such a device? For the price of $4, the specs are pretty amazing!
Freedom 251 features: Android 5.1 Lollipop, QHD IPS 4″ screen, 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB Ram, 8GB internal storage (but can be expanded unto 32 GB), 3.2 MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front-facing camera, 1450 mAh battery (which should easily last through the day) and finally support for 3G.
As you can see the specs are pretty decent for a $4 smartphone, in fact they are far above what you would expect. But the thing is, you shouldn’t really expect to see this in your local BestBuy or Target. This smartphone is part of an initiative by the Indian government.
Check out the video review below of the Freedom 251 – $4 smartphone.
Well, what are your thoughts on this Freedom 251 $4 smartphone? If you can buy one, then definitely go ahead and get one.