- Can’t Download iOS 7? Here Are The Direct Download Links For iOS 7 (Links)
- Will Installous Return Once iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released?
- Top 5 Free Cydia Tweaks To Download For iPhone 5
- 26 Million iPhone 5’s On Their Way Later this Year!
- Download iOS 6 For iPhone 3G, iPhone 2G & Old iPod Touches Using Whited00r 6
It is the desire of every human being to keep his/her house beautiful. Plants are one of the important objects that help make your house beautiful. When you bring plants into your house you should take into account the following important tips such as when to bring plants to your house, how much water the plant needs and how much light it should need. Here are some useful tips about caring for your indoor garden.
Lighting for the plant
This is the first thing you need to consider when starting your inside garden that how much light does the plant need? Most houses do not have sufficient light to handle a plant that needs a lot of light. So, the lighting in your house is essential even before you start your inside garden or installing any plant into your house, the amount of light in your house determines what types of plants would grow there. It is important to ensure this before bringing any plant into your house. Here are a some other tips pertaining to lighting in the house:
- In the months of summer put the plants outside as this will increase the plant and give it a new energy.
- Plants generally turn to the light, you need to revolve the plant, and this will support an upright growth.
Every plant does not have the same requirement when it comes to watering, but there are few basic rules you need to follow:
- Wet the soil completely and the water should be able to drain out of the bottom of the pot. How much you water, and how often purely depends on the type of plant, ask the seller how much water does this plant need.
- Excess of water can also kill most plants. If the soil is constantly wet it may lead to problems with the roots. You’ll see that the leaves will become yellow; it is because there is not enough oxygen in the soil because it is too wet.
- Remember when watering the plants, use water with the same temperature as in the room.
Pots and Containers:
It is important to ensure that the pots can properly allow the water to drain out of it. Also, make sure to clean a pot that has already been used for another plant before putting a new plant into it.
The level of humidity in the air can also affect how a plant grows. Low moisture, in most plants, not all, causes curling and dry leaves. Increase the humidity of the room with a humidifier, particularly during winter when the heat is on and the humidity drops. You can also spray the leaves with water, but the best time to do it is in the morning but if done overnight the leaves can rot.
According to general rule, for plants that grow very quickly, you need to fertilize every 2 to 3 months, but for dormant plants, there is no need to fertilize at all. Since these are indoor plants, which receive less sun than normal, there is no need to fertilize them too often. If you see dried or burned leaves, you can guess that the plant has been over fertilized.