- Download Wimbledon 2011 App for iPhone iPad iPod touch
- iPhone 5S Will Be 31% Faster Than iPhone 5 & Have Motion Tracking Camera!
- Mass Production Of 4.7″ iPhone 6 Starting From May: Reuters
- Expected Release Time Of iOS 6/6.1 Untethered Jailbreak: Evasion Time
- Analyst Predicts Apple Will Turn From Tech Titan Into Dinosaur
Though the center of attention for today’s Mega event by Apple, was undoubtedly iPhone 5. Its design, features and specifications were the core essence of the entire event. But Apple did not ignore its series of iPod touch and updated the audience about the new features in the iPod Nano. And so a little time was also given to this cheaper music player of Apple. Here are the details.
The iPod nano has a larger, 2.5-inch display with a multi-touch screen. It’s thinner and lighter, with the new Lightning connector. On the sides of the device are physical buttons to operate it, while the big touch is ready to serve you. The nano has been made even more dazzling by adding features like FM tuner integrated that can even be paused, as well as Bluetooth, fitness features, and a pedometer.
This iPod nano looks like a mini iPhone, with a tiny home button. Though the small icons do not seem to be really appealing. But its ultra portable, ultra live and ultra thin body makes it the favourite gadget of a music lovers. It’s just 5mm thin which is 40% less than the previous one.
The iPod nano is also available in 7 vibrant colours - each beautiful and vibrant. The iPod nano comes with Apple’s new EarPod headphones and it will set you back $149.
So will you get the new iPod nano?