- Top 6 Cracked Repos On iOS 7 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- How To Download Zeusmos Without Jailbreaking iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch!
- Here Is How iOS 7 Will Look Like According To “Flat look” Rumors (Videos)
- One Lucky Customer Gets His iPhone Unlocked With The Help Of Tim Cook
- Anyone Who Hacks Apple’s Fingerprint Touch ID Will Receive $15,000 & More!
Apple made a couple of changes today to their mobile operating system. Apple released the first public beta version of iOS 9.2 and closed the signing window for iOS 9.0.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Details below.
We were expecting Apple to close the signing window for iOS 9.0.2 any day soon and it finally has. You can no longer downgrade to iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Now there is no way you can jailbreak a device that is running on iOS 9.1 and above.
Well that out-of-the-way. Apple also released iOS 9.2 to public beta testers. Below is the change log of iOS 9.2:
- SFSafariViewController now supports 3rd party Action Extensions. Any Action Extension that works in Safari will also work in SFSafariViewController.
- Long tapping the Reload button in Safari View Controller now gives options to Reload Without Content Blockers and Request Desktop Site, like in Safari.
- iOS 9.2 Beta 1 resolves an issue where WebApps saved to the home screen would not respect the apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style meta tag.
You can download iOS 9.2 by heading over to the General > Settings > software update and tap on download and install.
If you find anything new in iOS 9.2 beta, drop a comment below.