- Download Siri App For iPhone 4 Available In Cydia: H1Siri
- Google’s 8-Bit Map For April Fool’s Day Goes Viral (Video)
- Apple Watch Causes Biggest Swiss Watch Export Slump In 6 Years!
- Download & Install Siri On iPhone 4 Without iPhone 4S Proxy Server ( Video Guide)
- Windows Phone Beats iPhone In Italy! (Report)
You would be happy to know that progress is being made on iOS platform regarding creating a jailbreak for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 9.2.1 and iOS 9.3 which is currently in beta. In fact, the jailbreak for these firmwares has already been created! Check out the video below.
A hacker has shown a video which shows an untether jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1 and iOS 9.3 beta. As you can see from the video below, this is indeed an untethered jailbreak for the above mentioned firmwares.
Although this might sound great news to a lot of you but the problem is that this jailbreak won’t be released to the public, just like the other jailbreaks that are out there.
But for your enjoyment you can still check out the video.
It’s great knowing that there are jailbreaks for iOS 9.2.1 and even the beta of iOS 9.3 but unfortunately you won’t be getting this jailbreak.
Well, what are your thoughts on this?