- Top Best Cydia Tweaks For iPhone On iOS 7.1.2 (Video)
- Cydia Alternative iMods Jailbreak Store To Be Released January (Video)
- Top 5 Best iPhone 4S Apps For Football Lovers In 2012
- They Have Hired People We’ve Fired: Elon Musk On Apple Car
- Here Is How To Save Instagram Photos On iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch: InstaSave
Apple has today confirmed that they are going to be holding an event on October 16, just like we had been hearing for quite sometime. The announcement comes directly via Apple which sent out press invites to selected people. Check out the details on the October 16 media event.
As you might all know, Apple’s media event of October 16, is mostly going to focus on the iPad. After all, this time it is the iPad which is going to be in the limelight, not another iPhone.
Like with all previous Apple product leaks, we have received leaked information regarding the new iPad. Pretty much everything is know about the device that is going to be launched.
Apple’s media event for October 16 has been dubbed as “It’s been way too long”. Well a year is “way too long” enough. The last time Apple unveiled a new iPad was October 2013, so this is the perfect time to launch a new one.
Besides the new iPad Air 2, Apple will also publicly release OS X Yosemite 10.10 and Apple Pay. Also on the list are; and these are just “maybe”; new iPod Touch, and retina Macbook Air.
Well it’s going to be an event which you will remember for quite a long time.