- iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbroken On iPhone (Video+Picture)
- Enable Jailbreak Widgets In Notification Center On iOS 5 (Guide)
- How To Check Apple Watch UDID (Simple-Guide)
- Will Installous Return Once iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released?
- Google Beats Apple & Becomes The World’s Most Valuable Tech Company!
I receive a lot of questions regarding what is the best way to free up space on your iPhone, especially those 16 GB ones. Generally it is delete the apps that you don’t normally use but the biggest one is deleting pictures. Most of our smartphones have pictures and videos that take a huge chunk of space. Well, thanks to Google Photos that will not happen anymore!
Google Photos, the app offered by Google (which I personally believe is the best app offered by Google besides Search) is going to get a big upgrade in the coming days.
The new feature which is simply called ‘Free Up Space’, will free a huge amount of space on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch; where ever Google Photos is installed.
What this feature will do is delete the photos and videos that have already been backed up by Google Photos. This is just going to delete the photos from your iOS device but you will be able to access them when you are connected to an internet connection.
This is definitely going to be a great feature that will free up space on your iPhone or other iOS devices. Once the update has been rolled out make sure you update the app. For those of you are who new, download Google Photos from the App Store.