- How To Install AppSync On iOS 7 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch (Guide)
- How To Fix iPhone If It Freezes Or Crashes Continuously (Guide)
- Leaked Rumours Render This iPhone 5 Concept (Video)
- iWatch Will Feature Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose & Sweat Sensors!
- iPhone 6 To Be $100 More Expensive: Report
It’s Black Friday and there is a sale on almost all of Apple’s products. You can now buy iPod touch, iPad, iMac, Macbook pro and many others at a discounted price.
Black Friday deals for Apple products have gone online worldwide and if you already do not own an Apple product or were thinking to buy one. Today is the best day to buy those very expensive Apple products for a discounted price.
Even though it is not discounted so much that you would go crazy for but at least it’s at a cheaper price.
Here are the list of Apple products that are on sale for a cheaper price
- iPad 2 ( save $41 new price $458)
- MacBook Air ( save $101 new price $898)
- iPod touch ( save $21 new price $178 )
- iMac ( save $101 new price $1098 )
- iPod nano ( save $11 new price $118 )
- MacBook Pro ( save $101 new price $1098 )
One thing many would be disappointed is that iPhone has not been discounted which would have been a huge hit if Apple put it on sale on this years Black Friday.
If your thinking to buy an Apple products at a cheaper price today is the day so head over to Apple online store or any retailer to grab an Apple goody.
One thing we should also mention is that not only Apple products are on sale, developers are also joining in this Black Friday and have slashed prices for their apps. So look out for those ones too.
Are you going to grab an Apple product this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below.