- iPad 3 To Be Unveiled In March & “Steve Jobs” Event In February!
- President Obama Told Not To Use An iPhone For Security Reasons
- Apple’s Paris Store Raided By Armed Masked Men On New Year’s Eve!
- AT&T iPhone 5’s Can Simply Be Unlocked By Restoring?
- iPhone Gets Dropped From 1000ft & Works Perfectly in G-Form iPhone Case (Video)
iPhone 5 is going to be released this year’s WWDC. Yes folks you read that right. The next generation iPhone 5 will be unveiled this World Wide Developer Conference which is going to be held in June.
This report comes from the Chinese-language Commercial Times, who quote Daiwa Securities as the source behind this release date for iPhone 5.
Apple is expected to unveil its iPhone 5 smartphone at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) to be held in June 2012, the Chinese-language Commercial Times quoted Daiwa Securities as indicating.
The iPhone 5 will continue to utilize glass to glass (G/G) touch panel technology which will benefit current touch panel suppliers TPK Holding and Wintek, the paper quoted the securities house as saying.
If this report is to be believed we could get our hands on an iPhone 5 by the end of June. It is expected that Apple’s WWDC will be held 10-15 June this year.
Apple normally holds it’s iPhone event every WWDC but last year was an exception as the iPhone 4S was launched in October.