- Leaked Specifications of X-box 720 Reveal It As A Game Changer
- Will Apple Be Releasing iPad Mini’s Media Event’s Invitations On October 10?
- How To Get Unlimited Free Candy Crush Lives
- Download & Install Siri On iPhone 4 Without iPhone 4S Proxy Server ( Video Guide)
- Mobilecom Debitel: A German Carrier Confirms iPhone 5 Launch In September!
Those of you who own iPads know that sometimes it is a bit hard to multitask on it. iPad is meant for simplicity and getting things done quick. But if you are one of those people who want a true desktop experience on the iPad then there is a tweak for you. Check out the OS Experience Cydia tweak for the iPad.
This new Cydia tweak called the OS Experience lets you multitask on the iPad in a complete different and on a higher level. Those of you who have used OS X before would find many things similar.
OS Experience as the name suggests, gives you the desktop experience on the iPad. You can open multiple applications in the same window and interact with them. By swiping above four fingers, you can get the app switcher, just like on your Mac.
Jeff over at iDownloadblog has a great video review, check it out below:
So those of you who want a true desktop experience for iPad should download OS Experience Cydia tweak. The tweak costs $9.99 and is available in the Big Boss repo.
Let me know what you think about this tweak in the comment section below.