- ‘Why iPhone’ Page: Apple’s First Answer To Samsung Galaxy S IV!
- iPhone Unlocks Social Websites When Near Using Ford Keyfree Login (Video)
- CEO of Apple Made $9 Million In 2014 But He Wasn’t The Number One
- Download Cydia 1.1.20 To Fix Bugs & Crashes
- iOS 8.4 Going To Be Released Tomorrow: What Jailbreakers Need To Know!
If rumours and leaks are to be believed, by now we know exactly how the iPhone 6 is going to look like. Leaks have been pouring in regarding the next-gen iPhone from Apple. To add fuel to the fire, we now have another leak, this time an iPhone 6 is compared to the iPod touch 5G. Check out a side-by-side comparison of the iPhone 6 and iPod touch 5G.
iPhone 6 vs iPod touch 5G
Apple’s iPhone 6 is expected to be unveiled either in August or September - although there is no confirmation from the Cupertino company itself - and neither would we see one until the last couple of weeks before release. Until we get the official confirmation from Apple itself, we will have to make use of the current leaks.
Today we have another leak, this time an iPhone 6 has been compared to an iPod touch 5G. Check out the pictures of a side-by-side comparison of the iPhone 6 and iPod touch.
As you can see from the pictures, this iPhone 6 correlates to previous leaks. By now I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple indeed does release an iPhone 6 that looks like this.
Well, what are your thoughts on this leak?
Leave a Reply