- Install iOS 5 Beta 2 & By-pass Activating UDID On iPhone 4/3GS (Guide)
- Siri Finally Gets Cracked! Siri Can Now Be Ported To Any Device Even Android!
- Apple’s New Washing Machine “AppleClean” Washes Clothes Like Non Other (Humour)
- Apple HDTV Has iSight & Siri Looks Like A Large Apple Monitor: Source
- Video Guide On Installing iOS 7 Beta 1 Without UDID
Messaging apps are extremely popular such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber and others. And, there is no sign that they are going to stop anytime soon, therefore Google wants to jump on the bandwagon. According to the Wall Street Journal, Google is reported to be working on creating a messaging app to compete with Facebook’s WhatsApp, Messenger and others.
Facebook’s messaging empire encompasses more than a billion people and it continues to grow each day by leaps and bounds. At this rate, Facebook’s WhatsApp is going to cover most of the online population within a couple of years. That is why Google feels it needs to step in and control the dominance of Facebook.
According to the report from Wall Street Journal, Google has been developing this messaging app for almost a year and is mostly focused on Artificial Intelligent chatbot.
To differentiate between current messaging platforms and Google’s one, Google is going to focus on chatbots that search the web and bring the right information to users. Something which Facebook has been developing on recently called ‘M’.
It is really interesting to see that Google is jumping in the field of messaging with a bit of twist. But is it going to bear any fruits? We will have to find out for ourself.
Leave a Reply