- Download Redsnow 0.9.15b1 To Jailbreak iOS 6 For iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch
- Diablo 3 Being Optimized For The New Retina Display On MacBook Pro
- How To Install iOS 8 Before Apple Officially Releases It (Guide)
- Download Redsnow 0.9.10b5c For Stability Upgrade & Bug Fixes
- 9 Reasons Not To Buy An iPhone 5 (Comic)
If you were wondering how the iPad Air 2 is going to look like, well I have the pictures for you. The pictures of the yet-to-be-released Apple device have been leaked. You can check it out below.
Apple yesterday confirmed a media event for October 16 and if you have been following Apple news, you would know that Apple is going to unveil the new iPad Air 2 and maybe the iPod Touch 6. But the thing you are more interested is, I’m just guessing, is the iPad Air 2.
Well we have already seen a few pictures of the new iPad here and there but not good ones. Well now, you can see them clearly in these new pictures.
As you can see from the pictures, and the reports we have been getting, Apple’s new iPad is going to get the Touch ID. Although you can’t clearly see from the pictures but the iPad is slightly thinner than the current one.
The buttons have also been slightly slimmed down and the mute/switch button has disappeared. Overall the iPad Air 2 looks similar to the iPad Air we currently have.
Well, what are your thoughts on the new iPad Air 2?