- Thanks To Apple For Giving The Mobile Industry A Major Boost
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Review – Specs, Design, Apps, Camera, All Details!
- Mark Zuckerberg Donates $45 Billion To Charity On The Birth of His Daughter!
- Download UltraSnow Fixer To Unlock iPhone 4/3GS On iOS 5.1 (Guide)
- Want To Develop Apps For iOS? Here’s How To Get Started
Many people have reported that they are facing WiFi problems on iOS 8.1 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If you are one of these people who are facing WiFi problems then the solution for you is here. A new Cydia tweak called WiFried fixes performance issues on iOS 8.1 devices.
Apple a week ago released iOS 8.1.1, one of the fixes it brought was the WiFi issues. But the problem with iOS 8.1.1 is that it patches the jailbreak exploit which is used in Pangu. So if you want to keep your jailbreak then you shouldn’t update to iOS 8.1.1.
This is where Cydia developers come in. A developer by the name of Mario Ciabarra has released a tweak that fixes the Wi-Fi performance issues faced by many people.
The Wi-Fi problem can be faced on all versions from iOS 8 – 8.1, so if you are facing that problem and are jailbroken head over to Cydia and download WiFried. It is completely free so it won’t hurt to download it.
Let me know if downloading WiFried Cydia tweak solved most of your WiFi problems.