- How To Control iPhone & iPad From A Mac or P.C on iOS 8+
- Download iOS 6.0.2 For iPhone iPad & iPod Touch
- Download Installous 5 For iPhone iPad iPod Touch On iOS 5.1.1: BitTorrent Support
- How To See Hidden Friends List On Facebook (Hack)
- Microsoft Buys Skype For $8.5 Billion, Official Announcement Tomorrow - Confirmed
Apple imposes a fine of $50 million to any supplier which leaks its products - but what happens if it does it itself? That’s exactly what has happened. Apple today accidentally leaked the picture of the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. Here are the details of these new devices.
Apple had accidentally leaked the pictures and few details of the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3; at least, now we know what they are going to be called. These pictures appeared in the iPad User Guide For iOS 8.1, and were spotted by Mark Gurman of 9to5mac.
As you can see from the picture below, both the new iPads are going to feature Touch ID sensor; which had been reported in the past. Besides the Touch ID, almost everything is same aesthetically of the new iPads.
According to the documentation, the iPad Air 2 will allow you to take burst shots; something which is available in the current iPhones.
We already have received enough information regarding the iPads to know how they will look like, and other minor details including new processor, new camera, more RAM and other tidbits.
Apple is going to unveil the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3 during the event tomorrow, so make sure you check it out!