- Apple’s iPhone 4, App Store, Angry Birds Get Guinness World Records
- Complete Root Access For iPhone 4 On iOS 7 Beta Without Jailbreak (Guide)
- Apple LCD TV Will Cost $1500 For 42″ & $2000 For 55″: Launch In Early 2013
- How To Fix Error 53 On iPhone or Maybe Not!
- “iSteve: The Book Of Jobs” Official Biography Of Steve Jobs
The multitasking shown here is quite different from the current icon apps as it now shows different windows for different apps. You can tap on a window to expand it (replete with animation) to fill the screen or long-press on it to bring up the familiar “x” button for shutting it down. This is all accompanied by a new “Search iPhone” dialog at the very top, which sends you into Spotlight search that looks very much the way it currently does.
Below are some videos of the white iPhone with iOS 5 in action!