- Rose Gold iPhone 6S Pictures Leaked(?)
- Will Apple Be Releasing iPad Mini’s Media Event’s Invitations On October 10?
- Top 10 Best Free Cydia Apps For iPhone In 2012
- Download F0recast 1.4 To Know Jailbreak-Related Things For iOS Device
- If Apple Made A Watch This Is What It Would Look Like: iWatch (Concept)
If you are currently enrolled in the public beta program, I have a good news for you. Apple today seeded the public betas for both iOS 10 and macOS Sierra. If you are keeping count; you shouldn’t really, as this is just the second public beta version. Download away!
If you are not registered as a public beta tester I highly suggest you do as you can get access to early beta software that is generally reserved for Apple developers. This is your chance to get a peek at what Apple is cooking these days.
For those of you wondering, Apple has recently cooked a fresh piece of beta 2’s for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra.
To download iOS 10 beta 2 head over to Settings > Software Update and download the beta over-the-air. For macOS Sierra head over to the Mac App Store > Updates and download beta 2 from there.
Both of these beta’s bring incremental features of iOS 10 and fix bugs and enhance the improvement.